Friday, June 5, 2009

5 pounds here or there

So, everyone who thinks they have a weight problem, raise their hand.
I have always fought my weight...I can't remember a time that I didn't have to watch my calories closely.
I have definitely been on every diet possible. But, I go a little crazy for a week or 2 and I am 5 or 6 pounds up. It doesn't sound like much but, on me it adds fat around my middle and everything is tight. And I am miserable.
So, today I am miserable. Very Miserable.
I made use of the WII sport today, trying to keep myself from hurting my back again. The little WII character told me that I am 4 pounds heavier than the last time I weighed in. Like I needed a reminder.
OK, so now I have to get serious about what I eat. There has to be another diet out there that I haven't tried yet. Bring it on.



purple w shadow

No comments: