Saturday, June 6, 2009

SATURDAY'S 9: It's my party meme

I actually did this on Sunday but put Saturdays date on it. Hope that's ok...but you said you have no rules :)

1. Do you prefer to host or be a guest at a party?
A Guest...don't have to clean up and worry about someone smearing something on my walls!

2. Would you rather go to a large party or a small dinner party?
Larger...one where I can mingle.

3. What is you worst flaw?
My habit of pointing out someone elses. (Flaws)

4. What is you best character trait?
being a pretty honest person.

5. What habit in others annoys you?
smug know it all types. They just have a look on their faces that says...look at me..I am so cool and I am better than you.and I know they're not!! I want to slap em!

6. What qualities in others do you admire?
people who are cool, calm and collected. Don't have to be loud to get attention or to get the job done.

7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
my insecurities about aging.

8. Do you tend to be shy with strangers?
somewhat, but it depends on the situation

9. Do you prefer to lead or follow in a group of people?
It does usually depend on the situation, but often it would be Follow..I don't have the energy to lead. In work I can lead. There is a big difference between a leader and someone who is loud and over bearing and thinks their way is the only way.


purple w shadow

No comments: