Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thurdsday Thunks


Hold The Knob, Wear Clean Shoes And Enjoy The Insanity!

Welcome to the July 2nd version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 14 and the color of your mother's hair dye.


1. When you close a door, do you close it quick and just let it slam or do you hold the knob and slowly shut it tight? I let it go and it can do what ever it wants to.

2.Train A is moving at 60 miles an hour. Train B is moving at 22 miles an hour. They will pass each other at X time. Now what color shoes are you wearing when train A derails?
I have none on because I was thrown around probably.
3. What if M&M's grew on trees? What color M&M tree would you have? Hmmm Green I guess

4. How many petals on a flower does it take to make it the perfect bloom? Who the heck cares? once it's picked it's only a matter of time

5. I took you to spend $421.67 on you, what did we spend that money on? I have no idea..I am not with you to see how you spend it...you guys are really out of your minds this week...whew (I'm sorry I took your money and split, but that's not enough money for 2.)

6. If you were a squash, what type of squash would you be?Desperate for questions? OMG you guys have lost your minds... I guess I am a summer squash...it's summer you know?


7. Have you ever gotten a wrong number call and ended up talking to the person for longer than 5 minutes? Not since I was a teenager...don't ask

8. Why haven't you joined Berleen & Kimber at Insanity Cafe yet? Do we stink? Sometimes I like a little less insanity.????? Honestly, tho...I just don't like those forum type things...not as user friendly!!

9. Now for one of Ber's questions back when TT was brand new... Shampoo bottles say lather, rinse, repeat... do you? Only if I feel it needs it...who reads labels in the shower??? hard on the eyes for sure!

10. It's July, the year is half over. Do you see it as "whew that part is over" or best is yet to come? anytime that I can imagine winter is at the end of 6 months.....that is not the best is yet to come!

11. Why do you do the Thursday Thunks meme? Well it's fun !!! as are the other great memes I do! There is so much...too much to keep a person busy on the blogs. You should see my house.....ewe

12 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

That was fun.

Anne

Anonymous said...

LOL...Love the answers, especially #7 LOL.

Hootin Anni said...

My answers [silly as they are] are posted. Come on over if you can take your hand off the door knob long enough.

I am Harriet said...

Green M &M's would look very nice in a tree. Good answers.

Berleen said...

great answers! Happy Thursday.

Stef H said...

i'm so with you on the forum type thingys. not my bag!

hugs,

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

LMAO at "Who reads the shampoo bottle?" It's exactly what I thought...

Southpaw said...

Great answers! #2 seems to be the getter this week! lol Have a great weekend!!

Lana said...

thanks Anne...thanks for stopping by! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great answers! My house looks like crap thanks to all these memes. lol

Aunt Cranky said...

Lani,

I posted an explanation of Patty Pan Squash on my blog just for you. :o)

Ria said...

I'm looking forward to winter!!