Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
1. What is your favorite 4th of July memory? (If you aren’t in the U.S., then use your own national holiday.)
I don’t seem to have one
2. Do you consider yourself patriotic?
Uh,,I guess not
3. Do you like fireworks?
Hell no… I am sitting right now with all kinds of them shooting at my house and my dog is a nervous wreck and so am i! Even the pouring rain didn’t slow them down.
4. What are your plans for this weekend?
I wish I could say we were going to St Martaan…..but
5. Are you optimistic about the future?
I am not too optimistic about the past…or present…so what do you think?
6. Do you think everyone should serve in the military? No just the Sarah Palin’s in the world!
7. Would you support a constitutional ban on flag burning?
Have to be serious here!If I am correct..I believe it's a crime to deface our money? so why wouldn't be a crime to deface our flag?
8. What end of the political spectrum are you?
MY OB/GYN doesn’t call it political….but I am not on the good end ..oh wait am I thinking of the wrong thing?… Oh well spectrum…speculum…whatever
9. Where do you get your news?
Msnbc and the drunk down the street when she comes by for her morning coffee.Don't forget the Monday Crazy Questions meme this monday...the theme is The Bucket List