Friday, July 17, 2009

Who Has Him By The Balls?

It's been hard for me to get back into gear since being sick.. I just don't have any ambition. I just did one meme this week. Couldn't motivate myself to do more. I hope this improves soon!!!!!!!!!!
I spent the day today just doing a little house work as I felt like it. There is lots left to do! One thing I like to do when I am not feeling particularly motivated is open Itunes and go to their store. I listen to artists that I am not familiar with. Well. I was on MSN looking at news clips and switched to music videos. I watched Josh Ritter who I was not impressed with..then I went to

KT TunstallImage by babblingdweeb via Flickr

KT Tunstall and her song "Black Horse and #928"...WOW..what a voice...then I happened

P3sessions - <span class=Image by NRK P3 via Flickr

on a song named 'A Bar In Amsterdam' by Katzenjammer. A

Fusion 09: <span class=Image by stinker via Flickr

really talented and entertaining group!!
Then I moved onto Thriving Ivory...
well, all I could say is...who has this guy by the balls? It's almost painful to listen to his "Hey Lady" And just who is the lady in that video? You look right as his face and then he opens his mouth,...what a shock!

Thriving Ivory 1Image by Uncensored Interview via Flickr Thriving Ivory



All in all, I found some great music to buy and became a music critic all in one day!! if you haven't listened to these groups... Go find them and tell me if you liked them.... The down fall is having to watch the commercials.
Hope everyone is having a great day and will have a great weekend...I am going to try to do my Saturday memes!
Later................





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

11 comments:

Stef H said...

i'll stick with my C&W thank you - those those 2 guys are kinda cute. hope you get back to yourself (notice i didn't say old) soon!

you still make me laugh!

hugs,

Ziggy Stardust said...

I hope you feel better soon. Memes can wait, you need to rest.

Anne

betty said...

thanks for stopping by my and Koda's blog; he's not really gone on vacation, its a virtual one where I sent his picture to someone and she crops his picture into places/things she's doing where she lives in Florida; just a silly thing we are doing

I never have gone over to iTunes; when I have some time I'll have to; I'll check out those groups; thanks for the recommendations

hope you continue to feel better from your flu

betty

Lana said...

who is C&W?

Anonymous said...

Well it's good to see a post from you. But the main thing is that you get better. All of this can wait. :)

Hazel said...

A Bar in Amsterdam - that's an interesting title :)

I'm dropping by to see if the fever had gone away completely...? Have a nice day, Lani.

Hootin Anni said...

...well now, I do hope you're feeling better each day. Take care of yourself, y'hear?

Lana said...

ya know...this is just awesome to think that people have checked in on me...even some that I have never spoke to before....to wish me A get well.....
my fever is gone gone gone and I am feeling better every day! thanks so much you guys....you are just awesome!!!

joyce said...

I confess I don't listen to a lot of music, I've never been to ITunes but have used LimeWire on occasion. But, I had to laugh at your question who is C&W.....its short for country & western!! (Which is absolutely not a favourite of mine!)

Lana said...

lol omg.....

Anonymous said...

Come get your awards.